Friday, November 11, 2011

early morning

Sitting here in my kitchen with only one light on at the moment, finishing my mocha; it is still dark outside and inside in other parts of the house.  While I am up early for travel with work, the dark blankets what the morning will bring.  I know it dipped below freezing last night so the last  flowers holding out will be defeated.  The blades of grass will hold their position even though covered with frost.  There are days I think I am like that blade of grass....get all covered up with stuff in life but still hold my ground.  And days I get defeated and crushed, like that last flower still blooming. but I have strong roots and will come back.  We should not forget that we are just a part of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics