Thursday, November 10, 2011

Morning

As I sit here looking out my kitchen window the forms and shapes of trees make  patterns in  the lighting of the  sky.  The light pale blue doesn't allow for much detail, but enough to know it is going to be a nice day.   I become so used to things, those that happen every day, that I forget to appreciate the beauty in just that moment. or the effort for that moment to occur.    Sometimes my world becomes me in a used jar with the lid on.    All this stuff is around me, I become absorbed in it  and I don't allow myself to push that lid off.   But that jar has become my place of security.  I know what is in all that space.  But I also need to know what is outside  my jar.  ....need to experience more.   Who knows, I may want to break that jar some day and find a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics