Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the to do list

It seems to be challenging at times to get thing off my 'to do' list.   I actually started keeping a running list of things I need to do because I am easily redirect and find other things I would rather do and then the day is done and no time to do it.    And there are those seasonal things that I sometimes think to do too late and they end up on the list for next year.  There is a time to clean windows, but when it is cold out, it is not.  The other question is....does one every get everything done?    I know I don't.  And the other good reason for the list is that I can cross things off and feel good that I at least got something of importance....at least important enough to make the list....done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics